Give us a call
Shoot us an email
Please use the form on this page.
Main Street News
Get in Touch
Yes, we have the best and largest market in Northern Michigan. Please visit boynecityfarmersmarket.org to learn more.
We welcome everyone that would like to participate with us. We have opportunities to deliver posters all the way to running your own event. Head on over over the Volunteer sign-up page to learn more about how you can ‘jump in.’
Boyne City Main Street is one of four original Michigan Main Street programs. Originating in 2003, we follow the protocols of the National Main Street Program. Head on over to our About page to learn more.
Yes, we have a number of helpful maps available, here is a list.
- Discover the downtown district with the Boyne City Map
- Find a public restroom with the Restroom Map
- Explore our parks with the Parks Brochure & Map
- Find your way to the Farmers Market with the Farmers Market Map
- Learn about available public parking with the Parking Map
- Find EV Charging Station with the EV Charging Station Map
The Chamber typically serves a broader, less defined area and is a member driven organization. For information about the Boyne Area Chamber please visit the boynechamber.com website.
Our Main Street was approved by the City of Boyne City as the entity that would oversee the operation of the Downtown Development Authority, a defined area of taxation.
Boyne City has one of the very best hometown Fourths anywhere. Visit the boyne4thofjuly.com website to learn more.
The National Morel Festival is a popular mid-May event. Visit bcmorelfestival.com to learn more about it.
Of course! Visit our Food/Drink Directory to read all about them.
There are 3 electric vehicle charging stations in Boyne City.
- Old City Park, 223 River St, Boyne City
- Boyne District Library, off of Ray St Between S East St and S Park St (beside the Boyne District Library parking lot) Boyne City.
- Great Lakes Energy, 101 Industrial Pkwy Dr., Boyne City
- There is also a Tesla Charging Station at Boyne Mountain (Boyne Falls).