Boyne Area Chamber of Commerce
The Boyne Area Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to supporting the business community’s welfare and development. No matter what your profession, organization, industry or the size of your business, the Chamber is here to serve you. The great collaboration with Main Street, the City, the Schools, the Library, other civic organizations and businesses, is how we get things done in Boyne City.
Join now to receive all of the exclusive member benefits that help you promote your business and connect you to the community and other businesses:
- Visitors Guide – You are featured in 20,000 copies distributed in our area and highway visitor centers | Digital Visitors Guide * Advertising info.
- Online Directory – Includes your business listing, description, logo, picture, map, website and email links | Directory.
- Business Expo – Crowd of 1,300 visits 95 booths in late April. Exhibitors limited to Chamber members | Details.
- E-Newsletters – New members have their business profile with a photo printed in our e-newsletter that reaches 2,000 people. The newsletter includes weekly updates with business and community news. Send us your news! | Recent issues.
- Boyne Bucks – Popular “Buy Local” campaign with more than 40 participating businesses | Details.
- Pay your dues online – in one payment or monthly payments – click here.
- Leadership Charlevoix County – Grooming future leaders for our community | Details.
- Business Networking – Make connections at monthly Business After Hours and occasional | Details.
- Business Seminars – Learn business tips from experts at free or low-cost seminars organized by the Chamber.
- Hiring help – Looking for employees? We print “help wanted” ads in our newsletter at no cost to members. Just send us an email.
- Referrals – From hundreds of phone calls and visitors to the Chamber office.
- Brochure displays – Free exposure in the Chamber office.
- Mailing list – Our members on address labels or an excel file – free and for members only.
- Special events – We support and sponsor events that attract thousands of visitors | Details.
- Ribbon cuttings, grand openings and open houses – we’ll help you organize and promote.
- Insurance – Call one of our member insurance agencies – many give member discounts.