The Design Committee is charged with enhancing the physical appearance of our downtown by focusing on historic preservation, public improvements, lighting, signage, storefronts, and landscaping.
Projects that are overseen by this committee include:
- Design Guidelines and Services
- Walkabout Sculpture Tour (Click here for Brochure and Ballot)
- Historical Walking Tour Phase 1 (click here for brochure)
- Historical Walking Tour Phase 2 (click here for brochure)
- Holiday Decorations
- Downtown Facade Grant Program – Click here for 2018 Facade Grant Information!
- Buff Up Boyne
- The Last River Draw Logger Sculpture Initiative
- Wayfinding Signage
- Bike Racks
For more information: